Libertyville Labor and Employment Law Attorney
As a full-service employment law firm, William J. Provenzano & Associates, Ltd. represents clients in connection with a wide range of employment claims, including employment discrimination claims, wrongful termination claims, Family Medical Leave Act violations, unemployment compensation appeals, overtime, wage and hour claims, and employee benefits and pension issues.
Contact the office of our Libertyville labor and employment attorney today at (847) 816-6588.
Types of Employment Law Claims
Our employment lawyer routinely advises and represents clients in connection with the following employment claims:
- Employment Discrimination. We advise and represent clients in all types of discrimination claims, including age discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual harassment, gender/sex discrimination, race and national origin discrimination, and sexual orientation discrimination. Our Libertyville employment discrimination lawyer has extensive experience representing clients before the Illinois Department of Human Rights, Cook County Commission on Human Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and state and federal court.
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliatory Discharge. Our wrongful termination and retaliatory discharge attorney focuses on protecting the rights of employees who are wrongfully terminated or retaliated against for reporting discrimination, asserting their workers’ compensation rights, or engaging in whistleblowing by reporting illegal activity by the employer.
- FMLA Violations. The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that gives certain employees leave of absence rights with respect to family and caretaking obligations. Because of the far-reaching implications of FMLA regulations, it is not something that should be taken lightly, nor should FMLA violations go ignored. Our FMLA violation attorney helps employees assert their rights and assists employers with their compliance with FMLA obligations.
- Unemployment Benefits Appeals. If an employer contests a claim for unemployment benefits, our employment attorney advocates on the employee’s behalf throughout the unemployment compensation appeals process. We also have extensive experience in representing employers in contesting claims for unemployment benefits and participating in unemployment appeal hearings.
- Wage and Overtime Claims. The Fair Labor Standards Act requires that employers comply with certain minimum wage and overtime pay requirements. If your employer is not complying with wage and overtime laws, you may be able to take legal action seeking back pay and other remedies. Our labor and employment lawyer represents clients in connection with claims for unpaid wages and overtime compensation.
- Employee Benefits and Pension Issues. We help employees obtain the pension benefits, retirement savings, compensation, and benefits to which they are entitled.
Get Help with Your Employment Claim
If you are looking for an employment lawyer in northern Illinois to help you with your employment claim, look no further than the employment attorney at William J. Provenzano & Associates. Located in Libertyville, we have been representing clients throughout Lake County, Cook County, and the entire Chicago metro area with a wide range of employment claims for more than 30 years.
Contact our office today at (847) 816-6588 to discuss your employment law needs.